Liquidity Capital, a fast-growing company, providing data-driven Growth Financing for technology companies, is looking for a fast learner and hands-on Junior Data Analyst to join our team.
We are looking for a Junior Data Analyst with a strong technical background.
- Transfer information into the business intelligence and analytics database of the organization
- Utilize analytics database to carry out statistical analysis and ad hoc reporting as required
- Provide support to financial analysis team as required
- Develop analytics to identify trend lines across several data sources
- Generate information and insights from data sets and identifying trends and patterns
- Manages client data feed activities, including updating any data mapping.
- Update and manage information in a case management system
- BS degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics or Equivalent
- Hands-on experience working with relational databases :MS sql Server, MySQL
- Experience in managing data mapping/transfers/upload processes.
- Understanding of reporting & data visualisation tools such as PowerBI and Tableau.
- Proficiency in Microsoft productivity applications, with an emphasis in Excel. e.g. advanced knowledge of pivot tables, formulas and charting.
- Ability to gather data requirement from business users, compile information and creates, maintains, and modifies reports for end users and/or other applications
- Digital marketing analytics tools including Google 360, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Adobe Marketing Suite- an advantage
- Comfortable working across functions/departments and collaborating with various stakeholders, including peers, management, customers, vendors and consultants
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluent English
- Familiarity with start-ups, Venture Capital Ecosystem - a plus
- A team player with the ability to work independently